Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Month!

I would be lying if I said that I didn't love my birthday. It's not the presents, as a matter of fact, I enjoy GIVING presents way more that receiving them. I just really enjoy the words of encouragement and the time that people spend with me (definitely my love languages) because of my birthday. Thankfully, my hubby has allowed me to indulge in my "birth day month." However, this year I have to say that I haven't been counting down to my birthday month nearly like I used to. I'm not sure if it was having Grace or the fact that I turn 29 this year...my last year in my 20s!! Paul turned 30 last year and I threw him a surprise party. I am just going to say it now, I want to have a big bash...or maybe 2 or 3, however many I have to have in order to be able to celebrate with all of my friends and family (from Baltimore to Raleigh to Greenville.) You only turn 30 once! So, let the count down begin to my 30th birthday month...only 365 days! :)

1 comment:

  1. HELLO - you have friends all the way to FRANCE. This one in particular did not do a very good job of recognizing your 29th birthday, so I'll try to do better for your 30th. Where is the festive headwear by the way? Someone else has to wear it before you =) Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete