Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grace sure did fool me today

Today was the first day that Paul and I took Grace to the church nursery. We have been going to Life class and taking her, but not to service. We go to Providence Baptist Church, which has a FANTASTIC KidCheck system. You scan your key card to check your child in, where you can type special instructions/etc, and print off a label for the child and for each of the parents. On the label, it has a picture of the parent. How cool! I feel that she is super-duper safe there, it is just hard to leave her there for so long (a total of 3ish hours total between life class and service) with people that I don't know yet. Well, I made the mistake of going by her room between life class and service (Laura, I totally should have listened to you!). She was laying on the changing table, screaming her head off. In their defense, she had just woken up and needed her dirty diaper changed before her next bottle. I just couldn't handle it, so I told Paul that we were taking her and going home! Of course, as soon as we got her and all of her stuff, she was fine. I guess there is always next time...but I will NOT be walking by her room, I'm leaving that to Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment