Thursday, August 25, 2011

There is an app for that

So apparently, there is an app for just about anything!...including Blogger.  If you know me, you know that I just love my smart phone and my apps. It is AMAZING how much these phones can do!...(and sadly, how much we rely on them.) I have apps for Christmas shopping, healthy eating, navigation, movies, couponing, Facebook, Google talk, several games, and more...I even have have an easy uninstaller app...to make it easier to get rid of an app I don't like or find useful. So when I saw an app for Blogger, I just had to try it. How nice will it be to just be able to blog on the go...especially with my pregnancy brain...lol. If I don't blog it when I think about it, I may not blog it at all. I can't wait to see if it works...so here goes!

Thanks for reading,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Finally made it over to your blog...this stay-at-home mom stuff is actually quite time-consuming. so glad you are blogging and now we can keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete