Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Sabbath Day

Prayer requests:

- My Mama, Debbie, and her continued healing from pancreatitus. She is home from the hospital (Praise God!), but still on a soft food/low fat diet until her re-check appointment. Also, this is her first week back to school with the kiddos.

- My Daddy, Randy, and safe travels during his business trip to Chicago.

- My sister, Kristen, and her move back to NC and the beginning of her Junior year.

- Me and my safe travels back to Greenville this weekend for my baby showers. Also for safe travels for friends and family who will be traveling to them as well.

- Me and Grace and our OB appointment this coming week.

- Paul, and not working too much while I am gone.

- Unspoken

- My friends, family, and followers.


Praises:

- New friends!

- Old friends and their generosity to host baby showers to celebrate little Miss Grace!

- Loving family!

- Good reports from my blood work from the OB last week.



Keep praying! :)


Thanks for reading,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment