Friday, July 19, 2013

Jesus Took the Wheel

...and the tires!

My cousin Chris and his sweet fiancee Noelle are
Today, while driving from Greenville to Raleigh, a radom car drove up beside us on I85 and the man inside started motioning to role down the window. I rolled down my window and he proceeded to tell me that my driver's side rear tire was low. My Uncle had me stop at the next avaiable exit with a Sheetz (free air) and he check and filled up all four tires. After a potty break/snack stop, we got back on the road. About 30 minutes later, my tire indicator light comes on and indicates that there is a problem with the passenger's side front tire. So, my uncle has me stop again (another Sheetz), the tire is low by 10psi. He fills it up and we get on the road. Less than 30 minutes later, my tire indicator comes on AGAIN! NOT. GOOD. My uncle asks me if I know of any tire places open now (because, of course, it is 9:45pm). I call my good friend Laura and have her ask her hubby. There is not. My mom has me call AAA. They pull in the driveway behind us. We get out of the car and you can HEAR the tire hissing from the air coming out!! The AAA guy is shocked that we made it home safely because you could see the metal through the tire. He changes the tire and puts the spare on and we get a full set of new tires the next morning.

I am so thankful that the Lord was watching out for us and protected us. Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment