Monday, December 12, 2011

A daddy-daughter tradition begins

So yesterday, my sweet hubby Paul informed me that he was getting off of work early today and
taking Grace Christmas shopping for me. How sweet, I thought, and how scary! So, this afternoon, Paul came home about 4:30 and picked up a freshly fed and changed baby, armed with a fully stocked diaper bag, bottle, and gas drops. He got home about 8:15. During dinner, he told me that they had gone to the mall and Target (both of which I usually have to bribe him or trick him to go to), and that he had fed Grace while out and about. What a meaningful gesture. Honestly, I could care less about what they bought together. What matters most to me is that he took the opportunity to spend time with his daughter, even though she is not even 2 months old, and start a traditionn with the 2 of them. I am so truly blessed!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of him and Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment