Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I have been so blessed to have been married to the greatest man ever for FOUR years today! A LOT has changed since our 3rd anniversary: Paul took a new job, we moved to a new city and state, we had a baby, and I quit my job and became a stay at home wife and mom. I would have to say that all of those changes were hard, but have been such a blessing. Even though I have some rough days, I absolutely love my life and my roll in our family. I am so blessed to be married to Paul Howard Rutherford...he is my rock, my prince charming, my comedian, my lover, my everything!...and I don't know where I would be without him! (PS...thanks Mom and Pop for being here and watching Grace so that we can celebrate at the Angus Barn together!)


Now, here's a look back at our wedding day in pictures!















No comments:

Post a Comment